Devsigner is coming up fast and we’re looking for session submissions. If you’re a designer, you’re probably wondering what sorts of talks we need. Because, hey, even if you don’t want to run one we bet you have some great ideas!
We’re open for all web-design and development talks at all skill levels. Have a highly specialized talk about a specific photoshop tool? Great! That’ll be fun for the other designers. Want to give an introductory talk on basic design terminology and concepts? Perfect! That will be useful for the developers. The important thing is to educate. That’s it!
General Ideas for Topics:
- Color Theory
- Space, contrast, lines
- Basic design terminology for developers
- The Designer’s workflow
- How to work freelance
Sample session titles from last year:
- Use Your Words: Intentional Team Communication
- Style Guides: Where Designers and Engineers meet
- The Coder as Artist: Painting with Pixels
- STEAL THIS! A Practical Guide to Web Design and Development
- Sprinting and Icon Fonts with SASS
- Great Storytelling UX in Modern Comic Books
- Content First Design
Already have an idea? Tell us about it!